TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN INFORMATION
WE ENCOURAGE OUR CLIENTS TO PURCHASE TRAVEL PROTECTION
Travel Protection is non-refundable after the 14 day free look
Travel Protection Plans listed below. Please use the correct policy for your STATE
(TravelProtection is non-refundable after the14 DayFree-Look)
The Travel Protection plan must be paid before final payment is due. If you are late with your payment, it will not cover pre-existing conditions. We suggest you send in your check payment for this plan as soon as you book.
AIRFARE-You can add your airfare to your Travel Protection Plan. The price for Travel Protection is based on the cost of your total trip that you want to cover.
FEBRUARY CARIBBEAN CRUISE EVENT-Make sure you cover your hotel/dinner dance on the Caribbean cruise, as this is non-refundable.
TRAVEL PROTECTION RATES: CLICK BELOW
GROUP TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN RATES
Click below for your state for more information on our Group Travel Protection Plan
1. Residents of AK, IN, NH, NY Click Here
2. Residents of KANSAS Click Here
3. Residents of MONTANA Click Here
4. Residents of OREGON Click Here
5. Residents of TEXAS Click Here
6. Residents of WASHINGTON STATE Click Here
7. Residents of MASSACHUSETTS Click Here
8. All Other US Residents Click Here